Did you receive a CCC bill for high water use? Or noticed surface water on your property?
You may have a water leak or watermains issue.

How will I know if I have a water leak?
A water leak isn’t always easy to see or immediately obvious.

  1. Seek the leak - check for common causes of leaks.
  2. CCC high water usage bill
  3. An increase in water usage – check: ccc.govt.nz/WaterReporter
  4. Surface water or water pooling in low-lying areas around your property
  5. Visible water leaks

If I suspect an issue, what do I do?
Burst pipes and water leaks on your private property need to be dealt with quickly - it's up to the homeowner to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Contact Laser Plumbing Christchurch East: Call 03 376 5322 to speak with our Team.
Our technicians can isolate areas of your plumbing to identify the leak's location. If the leak is under concrete, or not pinpointed initially, we’ll arrange for leak detection using sound detection equipment. This minimises the need to dig unnecessarily to locate the leak.

How is the watermain repaired or replaced?
Laser Plumbing Christchurch East will find the best solution for your property. Our Team are experts and can fix leaks quickly, and with minimal disruption.

Remission from CCC high water charges
Once your leak has been fixed, you may be eligible for a remission of CCC high water charges.
You can apply here: ccc.govt.nz